International Coach Federation - St. Louis Chapter
As coaches, we believe that all great discoveries and breakthroughs are preceded by curiosity, and we are delighted that your curiosity has led you to us.
Our mission: To advance the art, science, practice, and success of professional coaching in the St. Louis Metropolitan area and surrounding regions of eastern Missouri, southern Illinois, eastern Iowa and northern Arkansas.
Please accept our invitation to come, explore, discover, learn, and grow.
Join us on Tuesday, March 26, 2019
3 Different Coaches - 3 Different Clients - 3 Live “In Person” Laser Coaching Conversations
It is no secret that most of us in the coaching profession are working everyday using borrowed ideas. These often come from conversations with others in the profession, classes and training, experiencing something firsthand as the client, or (that’s right), . . listening in on some live coaching!!!
- Here are some great reasons to plan on attending this event:
You sometimes wonder, “What would someone else say?” during or after a coaching session
- You would like to hear what other coaches are “listening for” that you may be missing
- You are interested in seeing how other coaches create the conversation (Establishing the Agreement, Coaching Presence, Powerful Questions, listening deeply, etc.)
- You could benefit from some fresh coaching ideas / questions / perspectives
- You would like to be coached or support other brave coaches
- You’d like some experience/practice in noticing/naming core competencies at work.
Thank you for honoring and maintaining the ICF Code of Ethics regarding confidentiality during this program
Our Coaches will be:
Nicki McCluskey, PCC Self Talk and Voice Coach
Tim Dean, Millennial Coach
Karen Drake, PCC, Executive Leadership Coach