Interested in hiring a coach?
When searching for a coach for yourself, it's a good idea to interview three different coaches to see who best fits your needs and style. Most coaches offer a complimentary coaching session to help you make a thorough evaluation, so take advantage of the offer. Find useful information coaches want here by clicking on the link to Coach Talk.
Ask yourself these questions before talking with a coach
- What would I like to be, do, or have?
- What help, support or tools do I want from a coach?
Questions you may want to ask a coach
- What is the process? How often do you connect each month and how long is each session?
- What are your fees?
- What are your background, experience, and training?
- What situations like mine have you coached before? If none fit my need, whom would you recommend that may be a better match for me?
- What success have your clients had in similar situations?
- What time commitment do you request from clients?
Questions to ask yourself when selecting your ideal coach
- With whom do I feel most connected?
- Who best understood where I am and where I want to be?
- Who most helped me find my own answers rather than providing their own solutions?
- Who best fits my values concerning training, experience, process, and price?
Hiring a coach is making a commitment to getting to where you want to go. To start the hiring process, please read our guidelines below:
Coach Referral Service Agreement
Coach referral is a free service of the ICF St. Louis Chapter. Referral lists are offered to assist individuals in identifying coaches best suited for their particular situation. The qualifications of coaches listed, and the information provided are not verified by St. Louis Coaches in any way. Individuals utilizing this database are urged to take reasonable steps to verify the qualifications of any potential coach. By utilizing the ICF St. Louis Chapter Coach Referral Database, you agree to hold ICF St. Louis Chapter Coaches harmless from any and all claims which may arise as a result of using the information provided.
By using this system, you agree to not send spam (unsolicited marketing email) to the ICF St. Louis Chapter members on this list. We will take all action allowable by law to report people who abuse this list for marketing purposes.
View Our Coaches