Ellen Moran is a business psychologist and executive coach. Her clients range from global corporations in the US and Europe to small privately held and family businesses. She has led the assessment and coaching components of several leadership development programs for senior executives and high potentials of companies in diverse industries.
Among her current and recent clients are companies in the government, pharmaceutical, defense, automotive, construction, healthcare, financial and legal services, consumer products, specialty chemicals, commercial aviation, newspaper publishing and hospitality industries.
She also has experience with not-for-profit organizations as both a consultant and a board member.
With her background in the German language she has led and participated in cross-cultural leadership development programs in Germany and Switzerland. She is currently partnered with a German consulting firm in teaching strategic, business consulting skills to IT professionals.
She works with executives and companies to:
- Identify and accelerate the potential of top leaders through coaching
- Select leaders who have the right capabilities for the role using customized assessment processes
- Boost individual and team productivity and performance
- Determine leaders’ optimal career paths based on their natural talents
- Target communication in ways that will build rapport, influence others and manage change
- Uncover and resolve communication challenges with individuals, teams and across departments
- Evaluate the strengths and barriers to performance in organizational culture and lead change
- Use innovative problem-solving tools that foster team members’ full participation and agreement
- She received her Ph.D. degree in clinical psychology from St. Louis University. Early in her career she held an assistantship in the clinical psychology department at the University of Munich.
- She spent the first 15 years of her career in the practice of counseling and psychological assessment. In 1990 she joined Drake Beam Morin as a contractor for executive career assessment. From 1991-2001 she was a senior associate with Colarelli, Meyer & Associates, an OD and assessment firm in St. Louis. In 2001 she formed her own company, Leadership Dialogues, LLC, a woman owned small business.
- Her interest in the field of business coaching led her to collaborate with the founder of B-Coach Partners LLP to launch The Executive Program, a virtual executive coach-training program. She is also certified in Results Coaching, a process which applies findings from contemporary neuroscience to accelerating personal and professional development. She holds certifications in multiple assessment technologies and serves as faculty for Mercer Delta’s Executive Learning Center and CDC University. Her professional affiliations include the American Psychological Association, the Society of Consulting Psychologists, the International Coach Federation and the Neuroleadership Institute. She also serves on the board of the Institute for Work Attitude and Motivation.