Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 5:30 PM until 7:30 PM
The Heights Commmunity Center
8001 Dale Ave
Richmond Heights, MO 63117
Join us on Tuesday, March 26, 2019
3 Different Coaches - 3 Different Clients - 3 Live “In Person” Laser Coaching Conversations
It is no secret that most of us in the coaching profession are working everyday using borrowed ideas. These often come from conversations with others in the profession, classes and training, experiencing something firsthand as the client, or (that’s right), . . listening in on some live coaching!!!
- Here are some great reasons to plan on attending this event:
You sometimes wonder, “What would someone else say?” during or after a coaching session
- You would like to hear what other coaches are “listening for” that you may be missing
- You are interested in seeing how other coaches create the conversation (Establishing the Agreement, Coaching Presence, Powerful Questions, listening deeply, etc.)
- You could benefit from some fresh coaching ideas / questions / perspectives
- You would like to be coached or support other brave coaches
- You’d like some experience/practice in noticing/naming core competencies at work.
Thank you for honoring and maintaining the ICF Code of Ethics regarding confidentiality during this program
Our Coaches will be:
Nicki McCluskey, PCC Self Talk and Voice Coach
Tim Dean, Millennial Coach
Karen Drake, PCC, Executive Leadership Coach